Home

Metadata video editor

Snijd uw Video bij, Draai of Verbeter Hem. Probeer de Software Vandaag Gratis 6 Best Free Video Metadata Editor Software For Windows abcAVI Tag Editor. It is specially designed for video tag editing in AVI videos. Primary Tags: In this section, you... TigoTago. TigoTago is a free video metdata editor for Windows. It lets you select a directory, choose a folder of....

This simple video editor will allow you to perform basic video editing tasks, including the editing of video metadata. It is a free and open-source software product licensed under the GNU GPL. It is available for Linux, BSD, Mac OS X, and Microsoft Windows OpenShot Video Editor is a powerful yet very simple and easy-to-use video editor that delivers high quality video editing and animation solutions. OpenShot offers a myriad of features and capabilities, including powerful curve-based Key frame animations, 3D animated titles and effects, slow motion and time effects, audio mixing and editing, and so much more

TigoTago is a video metadata editor windows ten software that allows you to edit your video files' metadata with ease. It is spreadsheet-based tag editor software, so you may face issues in understanding the program options. The best part is that this program is also free of cost available for the windows users, so you don't need to spend anything Metadata Video Editor free download - Honestech Video Editor, Xilisoft Video Editor, Free Video Editor, and many more program

Edit Videos Online - Video Creation Platfor

Avidemux is an open-source free to use software which is written in C++. Avidemux is a Non-linear video editing software which can Edit Videos, Apply Filters, Edit Meta Tags and much more. The software supports various formats such as AVI, MP4, Matroska, MPEG-2, H.264, and H.265 MetaZ is a video metadata editor which helps in editing MP4 metadata. It is easy-to-use software which enables viewing title, artist, date, rating, genre, album, album artist and purchase date of the MP4 video. It provides notifications features and enables version check for plug-ins NBTExplorer is an open source graphical NBT (Named Binary Tag) data editor for Minecraft. It supports reading and writing in a number of formats including Standard NBT files (e.g. level.dat), Schematic files, Uncompressed NBT files (e.g. idcounts.dat), Minecraft region files and more. . Expand

Video Converter Ultimate è il miglior editor di metadati per file video. È possibile utilizzare tale programma per modificare facilmente i metadati di file AVI, MP4, WMV, MPEG; ecc Questo editor di metadati elabora i video ad una velocità elevata senza generare perdite di qualità For.mp4 it's easy, you can edit the metadata from File Explorer, either in the Details tab for its Properties or, if you turn on the Details Pane in File Explorer's View ribbon, you can edit it there too. For mkv and avi the details aren't editable in File Explorer, but apparently there are third party metadata editors that can change them MKVToolNix is a free video metadata editor. It allows editing metadata tags in MKV and WebM videos only. In its Header editor, you can open a Matroska or WebM video file and edit its metadata tags. It allows editing segment information like title, date, segment file name, multiplexing application, writing application, and more

Metadata provides valuable information about the contents of your video library and can help you sort and organize your collection. Windows 8.1 allows you to edit metadata for many types of files using the File Explorer. However, to edit video metadata you need to use Windows Media Player 12 MetaZ is an open-source MP4 metadata editor for macOS. It's the successor app to MetaX and has all the features you need to prepare videos to be added to iTunes. FEATURES: Once a video file is imported into MetaZ, a number of tabs become active allowing for valuable metadata to be added Metadata++ is a system that exists only to edit metadata efficiently. Note that not every metadata editor, including the ones listed here, are exclusively metadata editors. Good or bad, this reality makes Metadata++ a solid freeware program since it focuses solely on making your metadata editing tasks easier Step 1 Add video file to this metadata editor. Launch the software after the installation, and it will go to the Video Converter section by default. Click the Document icon at the top-left corner to load your desired videos for editing metadata. Step 2 Open video metadata editor

FlexClip's online video metadata viewer helps you quickly upload your video to extract the metadata. Many video formats are supported. Try it for free now A metadata editor is a computer program that allows users to view and edit metadata tags interactively on the computer screen and save them in the graphics file. Usually a metadata viewer is preferred over a metadata editor for viewing tags. A number of metadata editors for various platforms exist

Best Video Metadata Editor - How to Edit M4V Metadata Easily So here is my problem: I created an M4V video with Final Cut Pro on my Mac and play it through my Plex. The video works well but it combines some wrong metadata such as my computer name, software info Fare clic sulla scheda Extra Metadata e modificare i metadati . Fare clic sul pulsante Salva metadati quando si è finito di modificare . Windows Media Player 7 . lancio di Windows Media Player . 8 . Fare clic sulla scheda Library , e quindi fare clic destro informazioni sui metadati del file video che si desidera modificare , ad. Metadata of a video that is integrated into a web page via YouTube looks like this to Google's search robot Metadata (schema.org) as seen by the Google search robot Notice how the file name (Name) and the description (Description) are different Questo editor ti permette di tagliare facilmente i tuoi file video specificando il punto d'inizio e di fine del segmento che ti interessa. Uno strumento facile da usare per tagliare i video online

Vraagt u zich af hoe u uw videos dynamischer kan maken

Video Editor - Programma voor Videobewerkin

Passo 1 Aggiungi un file video a questo editor metadata. Avvia il software dopo l'installazione, per default si aprirà nella sezione Converti. Clicca il pulsante Agiungi File nell'angolo in alto a sinistra per caricare i tuoi video desiderati per modificarne i metadata. Passo 2 Apri l'editor metadata video Easy to use metadata editor for audio files. Edit metadata of MP3, FLAC, OGG, Opus, WAV, WMA, and more files. Free downloa

iFlicks è un editor di conversione video e metadati video per macOS. Oltre a essere in grado di svolgere una varietà di conversioni di formati video, iFlicks supporta la modifica dettagliata dei metadati e interagisce perfettamente con iTunes. Questa app è disponibile per una tantum o in abbonamento Create Custom Videos to Find the Right Look for Your Business. Learn More. Vimeo Create Comes Fully Loaded with High-Performance Video Marketing Tools

Method 1: Edit MP4 Metadata Directly from Toolbox Step 1 Find the MP4 tag editor tool.. After you download and install Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare... Step 2 Upload file to this MP4 tag editor.. Click button to add the video that you want to edit metadata. Step 3 Edit MP4. This video metadata viewer supports only AVI video format. abcAVI Tag Editor is a good video metadata editor as well as viewer. It lets you write various tags to include in a video file. Also, you can preview AVI files in default video player, copy tags to clipboard, and do more video file metadata editor free download. ExifCleaner ExifCleaner is a cross-platform desktop app for cleaning metadata from images, videos, PDFs and oth Our metadata schema editor makes it super simple to create any number of fields to store your metadata. Choose from a range of field types such as date, free text, pick lists and add labels to describe the information they are storing - e.g. Title, Description, Director, Rights holder etc Leggere ed editare i metadata di foto video ed mp3. di Simone | 15 Febbraio 2012. 0 commenti. Forse non tutti sanno che i files multimediali (foto, audio, video) contengono delle informazioni descrittive chiamate metadata. Esistono dei programmi gratuiti che permettono di leggere e modificare tali informazioni, vediamo quali sono

6 Best Free Video Metadata Editor Software For Window

1. However, for those looking for a more powerful metadata editor, this article has a simple list of freeware that enables you to change exif data of photos. Just for your information, photo metadata allows information to be transported with an image file, in a way that can be understood by other software, hardware, and end users, regardless of the format
  2. Download Metadata Editor for free. MEtadata Editor (MEE™) jest aplikacją służącą tworzeniu oraz edycji metadanych, zgodnych z normą ISO19115 oraz ISO19139. MEtadata Editor (MEE™) is a powerful tool that create, edit and optimize metadata files in ISO19115, ISO19139 standard
  3. Senza complicarci troppo la vita, i metadati sono delle informazioni memorizzate praticamente in tutti i tipi di file; tra queste possono figurare il nome dell'autore, dell'azienda, del computer, del server su cui è presente, la data di ultimo accesso, ultima modifica, i commenti, le revisioni e tanti, tanti altri dettagli variabili in base al tipo di file che si prende in esame
  4. The universal tag editor and more Mp3tag is a powerful and easy-to-use tool to edit metadata of audio files. It supports batch tag-editing of ID3v1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, iTunes MP4, WMA, Vorbis Comments and APE Tags for multiple files at once covering a variety of audio formats.. Furthermore, it supports online database lookups from, e.g., Discogs, MusicBrainz or freedb, allowing you to.
  5. Without the right metadata, professional video production and editing would be a very uphill task. The best multimedia editors have metadata editing features. It's also good to have a lightweight, standalone application to edit and customize video metadata quickly. In this post, we share the 8 best video metadata editors for macOS users

11 Best Metadata Editors Best Video Tag Editors 202

MyMeta is a powerful metadata editor for MP4, M4V and MOV video files for Windows 8 and Windows RT. MyMeta allows you to tag all your media files so that their information appears correctly in your favorite media player or streaming device Support 1000+ video and audio formats for editing and playing. Edit video/audio files with more features including cropping, trimming, apply effects, adding watermarks, etc. Convert video/audio formats easily as you like. All-in-one video tool: video converter, video editor, DVD burner and more Modificare i dettagli video, le opzioni e le autorizzazioni in Microsoft Stream Edit video details, options, and permissions in Microsoft Stream. 01/12/2021; 2 minuti per la lettura; T; o; In questo articolo. I dettagli video, le opzioni e le autorizzazioni possono essere modificati da utenti che dispongono delle autorizzazioni di proprietario per il video e dagli amministratori del flusso mp (metadata parser) is a compiler to parse formal metadata, checking the syntax against the FGDC Content Standard for Digital Geospatial Metadata and generating output suitable for viewing with a web browser or text editor. mp generates a textual report indicating errors in the metadata, primarily in the structure but also in the values of some of the scalar elements (that is, those whose.

MyMeta is a powerful metadata editor for MP4, M4V and MOV video files for Windows 10, 8.1 and 8. MyMeta allows you to tag all your media files so that their information appears correctly in your favorite media player or streaming device Video Metadata Similar to photos, videos contain metadata info about the location where the video was shot. Likewise, container formats like AVI and MP4 contain meta information about codecs, video and audio streams and more. A metadata viewer reveals information of video files you may not be aware of In a word, video metadata is a helpful feature that users must take advantage of. When looking for a video converter and editing software, it's important that metadata editing becomes one of its strongest features, as that allows users to easily file, search, group together, and organize movies in just a few taps or clicks

video metadata editor free download - SourceForg

1. ‪Photo & video‬ *Photos Exif Editor offers to modify metadata of 15 pictures on a free trial, post which, you must subscribe to the registered version of the app and continue using its amazing features. * Photos Exif Editor is designed to modify, edit,.
  2. AVS Video Editor è una soluzione ideale per coloro che cercano un programma per modificare video professionale ma non vogliono spingersi verso le costosissime suite ultra-professionali. Include una serie di strumenti e filtri utilissimi che permettono di montare e tagliare video, applicare effetti speciali ecc. su tutti i principali formati di file video
  3. Avidemux Video Editor is an open source video editing software on Ubuntu that offers you simple filtering, cutting, and encoding tasks. Wide ranges of file types are supported in Avidemux Video editor. This video editor is straightforward to use. Let's see the useful features of it. Features
  4. File Information How to edit image metadata on Windows 10 You can add, remove, or completely strip metadata from pictures, and in this guide, we'll show you how to do it
  5. Discover GroupDocs.Metadata free online app! Fast and easy metadata viewer and editor; Edit metadata from anywhere. It works from all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android and iOS; View and edit metadata of PDF, DOC, DOCX, EPUB, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, JPEG, AVI and many more file formats (see supported formats list
  6. Passo 1 Aggiungi il file MP4 nel Tagger Metadata per MP4. Vai nella sezione Toolbox e clicca su Aggiusta Media Metadata per entrare nella finestra di editing metadata. Clicca sul pulsante per aggiungere il video MP4 di cui vuoi modificare i metadata. Passo 2 Aggiungi Metadata su MP4
  7. Questi metadati si incorporeranno, alle foto stesse, nel momento della loro memorizzazione sul computer. Con l'uso dei metadati, diverrà molto semplice la scelta delle foto ed il loro tipo di ordine. E contestualmente i metadati consentono il salvataggio di tutte le più utili informazioni

MP3tag is a Windows-based metadata editor that supports a large number of audio formats. The program can handle MP3, WMA, AAC, Ogg, FLAC, MP4, and a few more formats. In addition to automatically renaming files based on tag information, this versatile program also supports online metadata lookups from Freedb, Amazon, Discogs, and MusicBrainz Change or Edit Image Metadata in Windows 10: The process is same if you want to edit image or other file's metadata. Today, I will guide you through the process to do it in your Windows 10 PC. Well, you can also do it in the older versions of Windows 7, 8 & 8.1. Follow the steps to edit the metadata information. Let's know them

Aspose PDF Metadata is a powerful online metadata editor, when you need to read or edit PDF metadata from Mac OS, Linux, Android, iOs, and anywhere. Use it to view metadata online, view built-in properties or custom properties of the PDF. Metadata App allows you to edit metadata: add new properties and change them, remove metadata properties Pdf Metadata Editor allows you to edit PDF information which may be its title, author, subject, keywords, creator, producer, creation date, modification date.Besides these common information, it allows you to edit basic XMP data e.g. base URL, ratings, label, identifiers, advisories, metadata date, etc. Plus, you can edit more PDF information which are XMP Dublin Core and XMP Right tags One of the other things an editing software like Final Cut Pro X has is a facial recognition and shot detection technology that helps in describing the video. This type of metadata is good but it still doesn't tell you all you need to know about a shot, although it does get us slightly closer to getting a computer to derive metadata from.

10 Best Video Metadata Editor You Must Know in 202

Hexonic PDF Metadata Editor, as the name suggests, is another batch PDF metadata editor for Windows.Using it, you can quickly edit metadata information of multiple PDF documents simultaneously. The process of doing so is also very simple; you just have to load multiple PDFs in it and then enter metadata information in respective fields Metadata Editor: Need help with this add-on? See here. Helper script to edit basic metadata information of library items with support to automatically update the .nfo file of movies, TV shows, episodes and music videos. Images and video may be under a different copyright Metadata can also be very helpful, especially when making searches in Windows and other operating systems. For example, if your collection of pictures has well maintained metadata, then it is very easy to search and find a certain picture you took, at a certain location on a very specific day, with a specific camera Powerful Multi-Format Metadata Editor. Released on July 17, 2016 Overview: Using MetadataTouch: Supported Formats & Metadata Types: System Requirements: Free 14 day trial Professional Edition - $60 (with batch editing capability) Standard Edition - $40. Softpedia Editors' Rating: 4 of 5.

This tag editor is suitable for those who want to update the metadata of a lots of MP3 files at once. It can help you update or delete all the tags at once. Pros: a. Search lyrics using Google function enables users get result from Google search page showing lyrics of the selected file. b. edits and show up4 pictures per albu Scarica questa app da Microsoft Store per Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows 10 Team (Surface Hub), HoloLens. Guarda gli screenshot, leggi le ultime recensioni dei clienti e confronta le valutazioni per Auvid Tuner : Audio/Video Trimmer, Music Metadata Editor

MKV Tag Editor is a powerful MKV, MKA, MKS and MK3D tag editor for Matroska container video and audio files. Features: Edit Matroska tags in MKV, MKA, MKS and MK3D files Edit tags for chapters Manage cover arts Search for and download movie details and poster from The Movie Data Base with a couple of click Many video formats support metadata attached directly to the file (in-file metadata). This metadata can sometimes be extracted by search engines to better rank and catalog your multimedia content. Additionally it is not lost when a user downloads the file to their computer instead of viewing it on the internet ‎PHOTO AND VIDEO METADATA EDITOR •Single or batch edit date •Single or batch edit location/GPS •Single or batch EXIF, PNG, and TIFF metadata •Single or batch shift dates to correct timezone (i.e. shift photos by 5 hours) Built in actions to quickly perform these functions to a single or batch of ph

Metadata Video Editor - CNET Downloa

Programmi per ePub di Salvatore Aranzulla. I file ePub (abbreviazione di electronic publication) sono dei libri in formato digitale che utilizzano uno standard aperto, basato su XML, per fornire all'utente dei testi dinamici ottimizzati per la visualizzazione su eBook Reader, tablet, smartphone e PC. Se hai scaricato qualche file di questo tipo da Internet, ad esempio dopo aver letto il mio. How to Edit Metadata. The general type of information known as metadata comes in many different varieties, each with their own structures, protocols and formats. If you are trying to edit some sort of metadata for any reason, you may be.. Fast and easy PSD metadata viewer and editor; Edit metadata PSD from anywhere. It works from all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android and iOS; View and edit metadata of PDF, DOC, DOCX, EPUB, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, JPEG, AVI and many more file formats (see supported formats list) Clean PSD metadata from your documents in one clic How to Edit Metadata in macOS 10.14 Mojave. The file sorting and searching functions of Mac OS Mojave depend heavily on the metadata of files. Hence, when there are errors and mix ups in the metadata of a file, it becomes quite difficult to trace out the files in the drives

8 Best Free Video Metadata Editors for Windows - Boomz

1. Are you encountering problems when dealing with MKV files? Look no further, we have tested and hand-picked top 5 free MKV video editors. You can import the MKV into the editor without loading problem, and cut MKV files, or trim a large MKV footage into a short one, cut part of MKV video to share the best part to your friends
  2. Music Tag Editor is one of the best free MP3 tag editors for Mac that offer the fastest features and help you in changing and editing the metadata of audio files. Noteworthy features: In the Music Tag Editor tool, you can edit the cover photo of soundtracks as well as the tags
  3. Download Metadata Editor apk 1.037 for Android. Easily edit photo or audio metadata
  4. Come Modificare Proprietà e metadati PDF Usando iSkysoft PDF Metadata Editor Passo 1. Avviare l'Editor Metadati PDF iSkysoft Puoi facilmente scaricare il programma dal sito ufficiale. Una volta installato il programma sul tuo computer, puoi andare su Apri File e quindi selezionare il file PDF dove desideri modificare metadati e proprietà
File:COVID-19 outbreak Germany per capita cases map

First of all, thank you very much to Phil Harvey who makes a powerful editor application to process the photo, document, file's metadata on Linux, MAC or Window. We're mentioning his introduce ExifTool is a platform-independent Perl library plus a command-line application for reading, writing and editing meta information in a wide variety of files. ExifTool is also available as a stand. hd-video-converter-pro.exe. Method 1: Edit MKV Metadata with WonderFox HD Video Converter. Method 2: Use MKV Tag Editor to Modify MKV Metadata. Way to edit metadata. When you play MKV files on the computer, the titles of the MKV files may be shown incorrectly MetaEditor is a freeware metadata editor software download filed under camera software and made available by kiwi software for Windows. The review for MetaEditor has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC. Edit hidden metadata stored in digital camera pictures Video Metadata Editor free download, and many more programs. Join or Sign In. Sign in to add and modify your software. Sign in with Facebook Sign in with email

6+ Best Metadata Editor Software Free Download for Windows

1. calibre is my favorite software because it lets you edit metadata, eBook cover, and comments of MOBI eBooks. It also offers a good set of eBook reading, eBook management, and eBook conversion tools. You can also check out lists of best free Batch PDF Metadata Editor , Video Metadata Editor, and eBook Editor software for Windows
  2. This online metadata viewer will show you all hidden metadata info of audio, video, document, ebook & image files
  3. The metadata of a file, such as the Description, Video ID, and Attribute fields can be edited at any time. If you would like add information such as custom Speaker IDs, descriptions or glossaries, this can be done by attaching a cheat sheet to the file when it is in the pending state

Free Open Source Windows Metadata editors Softwar

Modificare Metadati Video SoftStore - Sito Ufficial

Lightworks is a cross-platform professional video editor, available for Linux, macOS, and Windows. It isaward-winning, professional non-linear editing (NLE) software that supports resolutions up to 4K as well as video in SD and HD formats. Lightworks is available for Linux, however it is not open source Queste informazioni memorizzate sono note come dati EXIF o metadati. Abbiamo già visto come modificare metadati di un video , e in questo articolo vogliamo fare lo stesso ragionamento per le foto. Infatti sono sempre più le persone che decidono di modificare o rimuovere del tutto i dati EXIF dalle proprie immagini prima di inviarle o condividerle

How do I edit the metadata of mp4, avi and mkv files

theXifer.net - Just a Web Based EXIF Editor for Local, Cloud, Flickr, Bootstrap. Please select your multimedia source! And start editing your EXIF Metadata. Please read the Documentation for Supported Files and Upload Limits. Drop files here to upload Video Metadata Editor free download - Honestech Video Editor, Xilisoft Video Editor, Free Video Editor, and many more program

Free Video Metadata Editor For Windows - Tech Connect

Another crucial type of metadata is the color data. Many professional cameras automatically pass through information about color settings employed by the cinematographer. In the case of consumer cameras, any information from a third-party utility used to create a look while shooting the video probably won't make it into the file's metadata The universal tag editor and more Mp3tag is a powerful and easy-to-use tool to edit metadata of audio files. Based on too Open this GroupDocs.Metadata free online tool in your favourite browser. Click inside the file drop area to upload a TTF file or drag & drop a TTF file. Your file will be automatically rendered for you to view/edit/clean metadata instantly. View & update metadata for built-in, XMP, EXIF, IPTC and custom properties Open this GroupDocs.Metadata free online tool in your favourite browser. Click inside the file drop area to upload a TIFF file or drag & drop a TIFF file. Your file will be automatically rendered for you to view/edit/clean metadata instantly. View & update metadata for built-in, XMP, EXIF, IPTC and custom properties

File:Tangram rectangular-shapeFile:Ace of spadesFile:Simbolo reciclarFile:Yankee flagFile:Flag of Malaysia (vertical)File:Comparison refraction diffraction spectra

Metadata Tags Editor is used to enter or confirm text description metadata tag information, such as artist, year or genre) that will be embedded in the Audacity project and passed through into exported audio files. Metadata that is embedded in audio files displays in software applications like Apple Music/iTunes\xc2\xae or Windows Media Player, or portable players like iPod\xc2\xae Overview. Photos Exif Editor makes it possible to edit photo metadata of all images stored on your Windows PC quickly. Listed below are a few reasons that make it the best metadata remover and editor. Reads & writes EXIF, IPTC, XMP metadata and more... Supports various common image formats including RAW format Free Video Editor. Per installare il programma, cliccate sul tasto Scaricate Video Editor , poi avviate il file d'installazione scaricato e seguite le istruzioni sullo schermo. Attenzione, questa versione del programma è compatibile solamente con le versioni Windows, a partire da Windows Vista. Per operare con versioni più vecchie di. Video Subtitle Editor is an easy-to-use subtitle editor.It can directly add and edit subtitles for movies, so that you can see the subtitles when you play the edited movies on any player without plug-ins It offers a bulk of image metadata editing options including EXIF editing, batch operations, XMP meta tag editing, data and time editing, exposure editing, XMP schema data editing and editing camera properties as well. Simply select the image you want to edit and AnalogExif will show you a set of properties that you can easily edit for that image I understand a lot of video convertors include metadata editors built-in which is fine, although I'm not interested in the video conversion feature. But a lot of the apps I've found so far are either no longer supported or just don't work particularly well - iVI Pro, iFlicks 2, iSkySoft iMedia Converter - which really surprises me to see a lack of metadata-editor software for the Mac

• Rita Bellanza 2020.
  • Fotografo freelance.
  • The Coca Cola Company.
  • Rose in fiamme Ungaretti analisi.
  • La soia fa ingrassare la pancia.
  • Generatore di vapore MAGNABOSCO.
  • Nessuno dei due può vivere se l'altro sopravvive.
  • Doom 1 download Windows 10.
  • Participio passato del verbo bere.
  • Epic fail comunicazione.
  • Licheni fogliosi.
  • Riso venere con verdure giallo zafferano.
  • Asili nido privati roma eur prezzi.
  • Coppa coppe 1989 1990.
  • Stivali Camper Uomo.
  • Scarlett Johansson social media.
  • Costa Fortuna servizi.
  • Logo maker and logo creator.
  • Differenza tra contrabbasso 3 4 e 4 4.
  • Trattamento TVP.
  • Collage di video.
  • Luci antiaeree.
  • Antipasti pesce Capodanno.
  • ABK docks.
  • Vescica natatoria polmoni.
  • Yoshi colorato.
  • Simbolo tau tastiera.
  • Cavalier King muta del pelo.
  • Morcheeba head Up High.
  • Cisti dermoide quando operare.
  • Come vestirsi per un pranzo in campagna.
  • Coppa del re 2017 2018.
  • Come dipingere un campo di girasoli.
  • Anguria benefici.
  • Amnesia etimologia.
  • Progetti per la Croce Rossa.
  • Lo Hobbit in tv replica.
  • Hibiscus syriacus rosso.
  • Omologo biologia.
  • Granola Marco Bianchi.
  • Riconoscimento facciale Android app.